ya feel me? to sum it up - I strive when thinking outside the box when it comes to photography, that’s what drew me into it in the first place. Of course I love my couples, but it’s sometimes hard to get them on board with a crazy shoot idea I may have (ie. Float on a mattress in the middle of a lake), you know? So this will be a safe space of all the crazy, wild, fun ideas and even more importantly, new concepts.
my goal is to get everyone in the creative headspace (maybe out of pure desperation… lol, me) by trying things out that you wouldn't normally be comfortable with, or even thought about. whether it's shooting in the middle of the night only with flash, or shooting an editorial if you're used to only couples, or even giving astrophotography a go - the possibilities are literally endless. Commitment is sometimes hard so this holds everybody accountable, and the best part? you don't have to do it by yourself!
some quick details:
- shoots will be monthly, each shoot being very different and unique (some will be editorials, some will be elopements, some will be couples, etc. )
- all the details, including moodboards and visions, will be sent to those on the email list first! everyone on the email list will have 24 hours to sign up before the session is made public (aka instagram)
- registration will be based on a first come, first served basis. the amount of people for each shoot will vary based on venue size, government restrictions, etc. I don’t want it to be overcrowded by any means and want everyone to enjoy being a part of the group, AND get to know everyone on a personally!
- Payment will be non-refundable, but transferable – 50% is due to hold your spot. knowing that we are in the middle of a pandemic, if anything was to happen last minute and it is not safe for you to attend, your payment will go towards another shoot day, or gift card, or anything else deemed as appropriate. This will be figured out on a case by case basis.
- the price for each shoot will vary as some shoots may be a lot more extravagant than others. I want to make sure that this remains affordable to everyone, but also making sure that outfits, florals and everything else I can think of, is covered.
kananaskis, ab 3:00 - 5:00
calgary, ab 5:00 - 6:30
drumheller, ab 6:00 - 7:30 / 7:30 - 9:00
drumheller, ab 5:00 - 10:30PM
$580 + tax